Docs-Common

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 23:45:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 19:58 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> With the DUG and GSG getting underway, it seems to me that there's
> plenty of other work to keep everyone busy until then.  Process is well
> documented on the Wiki in the meantime.  I am hell-bent on doing this
> work, I just need to get my head above water.

Great, just be sure to shout for help if you want/need it.

The objective has been to have all the information a writer needs in the
Doc Guide.  Much of this is now on the Wiki, which has been a great
place to scratch stuff up.  We want to merge in those changes, and keep
a continuous update of this canonical guide.

We're writers, we like writing books. ;-)

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide