Self-Introduction: Chris Lennert

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 19:42:35 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 16:12 -0600, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered Chris Lennert <calennert at gmail.com>, spake thus:
>
> Chris,
>
> Welcome to the FDP!
>
> First, be sure to visit the site:
>
> 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/NewWriters
>
> for info on how to gain full access to the project.
>
> You might consider assisting in multiple areas.  Certainly the new
> docs you mentioned are good candidates, but FDP also has some more
> immediate needs, such as beat writers, so please consider that as
> well.

cut-and-paste--

;-P

Chris signed up for the Server Config Tools beat (system-config-*), and
he gets his chance to put in content for test2.

Chris -- be sure to check out these pages in particular for beat
information, if you haven't seen them already:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/HowTo
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki

In writing this email I just discovered that I forgot to freeze the Wiki
for translation of release notes content.  We are two days over
schedule, and I just sent details in an announcement.  Freeze is 08:00
UTC 15 December.  So, if you have anything for test2, now is the time to
get it in.

In addition, if you want to work in the XML directly, I can expedite the
CVS and related.  Make sure you follow this and subsequent pages to get
access:

https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

> We also would value your help in the tools area.  We're using Apache
> FOP and xsltproc to render the documents into HTML and PDF, but PDF
> is mostly broken.  You could give that some attention.

Yes, we can fill you in on this area, much continuing help is needed.
Satisfy your content and programming monkeys!

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject