[FYI] Apache FOP 0.90BETA1 Trial

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Tue Dec 20 16:37:09 UTC 2005

Hello, Tommy!

Sorry for long reply.
Could you show me how to build PDF using new FOP version?

Please copy-paste couple of lines from your .bash_history.

I tried to generate Russian and other variants. All of my efforts was
aborted with PDF file size just some bytes.

My build platform:
 - RHEL 4 Update 2
 - IBM Java machine from Extras channel
 - FOP (new version)