Screenshot Queries

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 13:09:52 UTC 2005

I've done a full batch of screenshots for the Installation Guide, and
the masters are here:

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~hobb/fedora/screenshots/

Two rather silly queries regarding these:

1) The Documentation Guide specifies a width but not a height.  What
would be the best height to use ?

2) There are a lot of images, which means that organising them is a
problem in itself.  Is there a naming convention that I should use for
the files ?

FWIW, these were captured using VMWare.  I found that many of the
required images couldn't be captured with anaconda's --auto-screenshot
because they were either text mode, or were dialog boxes.
--

Stuart Ellis
s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk