Status of Fedora docs

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 9 23:28:34 UTC 2005

Hi

> AFAIC, this topic is still open for discussion until
> everyone is
> comfortable with leaving the past behind us and
> moving forward with a
> Fedora-only docs set.

just trying to see if we can resolve the licensing
conflicts in a meaningful manner

> I think it's irrelevant, however.  Having matching
> licenses wouldn't
> help integration.

I think it will by the opening up *potential* ways to
incorporate content from RHEL docs to fedora

Red Hat is unlikely to bring
> Fedora content into
> Enterprise Linux documents because of the copyright
> ownership issues.

yes I understand that but I am checking to see if it
would work the other way around if fedora docs project
can accept OPL licensed documents

Regards
Rahul Sundaram