how to recruit writers

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 00:46:33 UTC 2005

Another point someone just made to me, we want to include writers and
editors of all technical levels.

Since our docs need to reach audiences from the newest user to the
oldest hacker, we should have writers who fill those descriptions to be
successful.

So, added points:

* If you want to learn more about the technology, there is nothing quite
like documenting it to learn something thoroughly.

* Your technical level doesn't matter, since we need writers at all
levels to create docs for users at all levels.

* If you are interested in technical writing, documenting Fedora is a
great way to gain experience.

- Karsten