fedora-list guidelines

I am new to this list. the reason I'm posting here is the following:

At the 'fedora-list' there has been a recent community effort to
formulate a document with the "guidelines" for posting to that list.
After a number of drafts and discussions, this document has reached a
more mature form, and has been put in the form of a web page:

Original:  http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
Mirror:     http://www.cwelug.org/fedora/FedoraRules.html

It is already considered "official", in the sense that it grew from
discussions in the list that have reached a consunsus. As a next step,
we would like to make this document know for most users of the list.
For this, the suggestions we have are:

1. Monthly reminder: having a link or a text-only
    version of this document sent automatically
    monthly to all subscribers;

2. Part of a welcoming message: Either include a
    link in the welcoming message, or send a separate
    e-mail with the text-only version of the document
    to every new subscriber;

3. Linked to sign-up page: maybe there could be a link
    in the sign in page?

4. Link in the sugnature. (in **MY** opinion, this would
    likely be the most effective of all.) It would help if
    there could be a link in the signature added by RedHat
    to all messages  distributed. The signature could then
    look something like:
    fedora-list mailing list
    fedora-list redhat com
    Before posting to this list, please check  << link here >>

4. Submission to Fedora-docs: That last suggestion was made
   to make this documet more "official".

So, that's where we are now. Please consider this message as a
"submission" Unless there's another way to do it). We would really
appreciate if the people responsibe could take a look at the page and
consider accepting it, if it seems appropriate.

Thank you very much,

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.