fedora-list guidelines

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Thu Mar 31 21:00:44 UTC 2005

Hi Gustavo, I see we've both ended up on this list after working on that
guide. :-)
> One immediate option that might make sense is to use the Wiki at
> fedoraproject.org.  This works if the document is still in flux
> somewhat.  Then it has an official-looking URL, and the others can
> mirror that.

> However, if it's solid and not likely to get as many edits, then it
> seems to me like a perfect document for fedora.redhat.com/docs.

How about we do both? Make a permanant link for this version and stop
calling it a draft - call it version 1. And another wiki version
ready for any later changes?

> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-quick-start/
>
> We can get a writer to help with the conversion to DocBook and to get
> the author/maintainer started.  Of course, the list is here to help with
> ongoing learning of DocBook, writing, etc.
I would love to put it into DocBook, I've used XMLmind for DcoBook
before and would love to start using am Opensource app. I'll read the
quick-start guide over the weekend.

Duncan