DocBook XML rises from the ashes!

Dimitrios Typaldos dtfedora at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 11:53:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am on GMT as Thierry and this choice is fine to me as well.  I need to ask a question anyway:
Is the day choice (Monday) ok  for everyone ?  Unless people eastern places are available (and happy) at very late hours
I cannot see  many solutions other than  trying in  weekend times or split the  tutorial  in  two time-zones (is it possible ?).
By my side I am happy as far as GMT <= 2 am

Dimitris Typaldos

 pub   1024D/6A7B898C 2006-11-16
      Key fingerprint = F892 27EB 871A 3C16 B18E  3AD5 3A6A 3F77 6A7B 898C
 uid                  Dimitrios Typaldos (Encrypted)
 sub   2048g/4773BB57 2006-11-16