Admin Guide / Accounts - call for feedback

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 11 07:22:40 UTC 2006

Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
> Greetings, Motley Crew!
>
> I have couple of sandboxed pages ready for your review/input at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/wiki/VladimirKosovac/StylingPage/WorkPage
>
> As Karsten suggested, probably easier to review smaller chunks - thus
> this call. Of course, all suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

I would like to see how this section fits into the bigger guide. So
using the drafts space seems to be better. Do we follow the style of
exposing path and binary names anywhere as compared to highlighting the
menu entries in the desktop? This section would be good as a reference.
However a guide should cover tools from the administrative view point
and not just lump all the system-config* tools in a single page.

For example, if I am doing web services administration, I would expect
to learn about system-config-httpd in that section along with the Apache
configuration details.

Rahul