Self-Introduction: Robert Auger

Robert Auger bobygerm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 22:18:51 UTC 2006

      * Full legal name : Robert Auger

      * City, Country : St Germain en Laye (78), France, Europe

      * Profession or Student status : IT Infrastructure Consultant

      * Company : SOGETI France

      * Your goals in the Fedora Project

              * Contribute, if possible and if I can to the “end-user”
                documentation

              * Work as a french translator

              * Edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy, if I
                can

      * Historical qualifications

              * I work as an information systems architect for a large
                consulting company in France

      * GPG KEYID and fingerprint

[bobygerm at stgerm ~]$ gpg --fingerprint C06207CB
pub   1024D/C06207CB 2006-12-08
    Empreinte de la clé = 2472 DB41 22B9 50B9 5BFE  3948 BA81 1B1D C062
07CB
uid                  Robert Auger <bobygerm at gmail.com>
sub   1024g/96EB41D9 2006-12-08