Missing ln-legalnotice file

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 26 20:32:01 UTC 2006

On 26-12-2006, tue at 16:50 +0100, Piotr 'Raven' Drąg wrote:
> Pawel Sadowski napisał(a):
> > Sorry for my late answer, but I had a lot of unread mails in my box -
> > heh, now I'm starting reading it regularly, cos I lost continuity ;)
> > Yep, I have already found it - but I'm already not sure who did this
> > translation - whether me or Piotr Drag. I'll ask him, maybe he'll
> > remember ;)
> >

> I did this. Why didn't you check this in CVS revision history or
> fedora-docs-commits list archives? :P

Indeed, I could check it. But I preffered to ask you, as it could be
quicker than searching ;) Btw, there's one small business - this file
shouldn't be translated :) It's written here:
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/translation-quick-start-
guide/en/sn_translating_docs.html#sn-creating-common. But I think it's a
problem easy to solve :)

Regards,
Pawel