Installation Guide Status

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Feb 4 03:35:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 00:35 +0000, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> Just to note that we are not likely to have a complete Guide in time for
> the scheduled trans freeze tomorrow. The text may not match current
> (i.e. rawhide/test3) package selection screens. I'm also working on the
> screenshots.

I just updated the schedule for the test3 slip announced today:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

The new guide freeze for translation is 10 Feb., guide freeze for test3
release is 18 Feb.

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject