docs-common Makefile.common,1.73,1.74

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue Feb 28 04:06:21 UTC 2006

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:

> I obviously didn't grok what was going on.  I was helping a user who's
> first error was a bad symlink because it was trying to get ../docs-
> common/common/entities/entities-en.ent ... because it's not there.  It
> wasn't getting dynamically generated.  Doing this at least caused a new
> set of problems. :)

The "example-tutorial" stuff has been in flux for a couple of
days, but it's all OK now.  Using the older "&FEDORA-ENTITIES-EN;"
hack should have been working all along.

Sorry for any confusion this has caused.

At this point both methods are usable, but the NWO "entities/" has
only English versions at the moment.

Make sure that the "docs-common/common/entities/" directory has been
installed:

	$ cd docs-common/common
	$ cvs update entities

and you shouldn't have any problems with the "en" locale.  We don't
have any other translations yet.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!