Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 18:44:55 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 13:50 -0500, Scott Glaser wrote:
> Paul/Stuart,
>
> I have started working on a rewrite of the installation guide
> Here is the Layout that I have come up with so far,
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/InstallationGuide.

My only suggestion so far is to avoid actually rewriting the content in
the Wiki.

Conversion from Wiki to DocBook is not automated.  We can get valid XML,
but merging the content is manual (at best).

Thanks for taking on this usability rewrite!

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject