DocsRawhide

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Jan 4 22:57:34 UTC 2006

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 16:00 -0600, Patrick Barnes wrote:
> > I've replaced the bulkbuild script from docs-common/bin/bulkbuild with
> > the
... source of the ...
>  build-docs package based upon it.  This package is what will power
> > the webtest server, and you are welcome to add additional scripts as
> > needed, just make sure to modify the Makefile and .spec file
> > accordingly.  Try to provide an explanation of any structural changes so
> > we are all on the same page.
>
> Patrick,
>
> Where can we find the source for that package?  Is it kept on the
> webtest host?  Who has access to it at this point?  How do we request
> access if we don't have it?
>
> Or, better yet, is there a place where this is all documented? ;-D

Everything that goes into the package is now there in CVS.  Grab it,
play with it, break it, etc.  The Makefile supports 'tarball' and 'srpm'
targets.

Creation of the package and installation on the webtest server is not
currently automated, nor do I know if it ever will be, so a quick shout
on this list might be necessary when the server needs to be updated.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/