DocsRawhide

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Thu Jan 5 17:00:11 UTC 2006

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> Tommy, did you finish your move operation?  I see the dead files (ca. 12
> hours ago) in the ViewCVS listing, but they don't appear in HEAD yet at
> the new location.  If you are getting a Round Tuit, no problem, just
> wondering.

Move was completed before the docs-common/bin/build_docs files became
dead.  You should be able to get the files from their new location
via either:

	$ cvs co infrastructure/build_docs

or

	$ cvs co build_docs

It works for me.  There are no sticky tags anywhere, so they should
default to HEAD.  Lemme know if you have problems.

Cheers