Separate directories for each Language for Release notes (and other docs)

Hello,

I am working for Translation (now for Release Notes), I found there is
single Directory as

release-notes/

319 Files are there,

but why not we make Separate Directory for Each Language

-> with this big number of file in a single folder, it is somehow difficult to only "en" files

->New Translator will find this easy to copy "en" folder as Template to his/her Language (like "pa")

->Easy to Maintain each language (as I would like to work for Punjabi and I need to check only "en" and "pa" folder for those)

->If there is any problem with Language, then easy to check a folder and fix, then searching in big list for files

thanks

regards
A S Alam
Punjabi (Gurmukhi)