Self-Introduction: MikaelJacobsson

  1. Full legal name: Mikael Jacobsson

  • City, Country; Skövde, Sweden

  • Profession or Student status: Currently unemployed

  • Company or School: n/a

  • Your goals in the Fedora Project

    • To promote Fedora in Sweden

    • Assist swedish fedora users through my website.

    • Translate documents to swedish to be used both on my site and in the Fedora Project website.

    • Any other projects where im needed. Don't know what yet. I joined it all this week.

  • Historical qualifications

    • What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past? I have runned a internet magazine about sports from 2002 to 2004.

    • What level and type of computer skills do you have? I have used computers since 95, know enough about linux and windows to install, configure and use. I have educations in webdesign, basic computer knowledge and more.

    • What makes you an excellent match for the project? I like fedora ;) and i always do the things i say i will, i like working for good projects. I have for as long as i can remember, been involved in different projects where helping others is the main issue, and doing it without charging for the time spent.

  • GPG KEYID and fingerprint

    • Key ID: 1018A10D
      Key fingerprint = CF75 EEB6 9136 3BD1 0E95  ACB7 EC05 87AD 1018 A10D