Minor action item

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:51:44 UTC 2006

Here's another (relative) quickie that any of our helpful members,
silent or not, could handle:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/MeetingMinutes

This page on the wiki is used to record our IRC logs and meeting
summaries for the FDSCo.  Unfortunately, it's a few months out of date.
There were a couple missed meetings in there, but it would be great if
someone could scour the archives and link the logs and minutes there.
Just use the existing list as your template and put in the new links the
same way.  You can certainly find the minutes through the archive sites:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list (for minute summaries)
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-steering (for IRC logs)

There may be an occasional leakage of one or the other of these messages
to either list, but usually that's how they're done.  If anyone could
look into this, it would be great.  Just for information, I did the last
"Mass Info Dump" and it took me only about 30 minutes or so to find
everything and do the copy/pasting.  And that was probably with various
rugrats interrupting at the time. :-)

In the future we should endeavor to link these right after publication
of course, but hey, no aspersions cast, I forgot just like everyone
else. :-D