Ship the FAQ

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Thu Jan 19 20:58:37 UTC 2006

> Hi
>
> Would it make better sense to include this FAQ
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ along with the release notes. Might be
> a default browser bookmark too. I would like someone to review the FAQ
> and consider including it in the release.

I think that it would be a very useful document to offer, however we
can. The main issue with it currently is that some of the pages it links
to may need a bit of cleanup, e.g. getting the distribution and
rebranding are separate topics, as security features and security bugs.
As an attempt to be useful I've reorganised the Questions to hopefully
make it easier to read, and will do a bit more editing.

As I understand it, adding files to the ISOs requires modifying the
build process, but obviously we can at least put a link to FAQ in the
Release Notes without much work.

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA