ready to move languages to sub-folders

Ok, I give.  The module is getting full.

I think we have at least through FC5 using the current translation
system.  This means all actions occurring in

Tommy or Paul, can we work up moving the individual languages to their
own sub-dirs?

If we can do this ASAP, it can happen before the translators 'cvs up'
for the test3 content freeze.  Otherwise, we can wait a few weeks and
work it up for FC5 proper.

thx - Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject