Self-Introduction: James McElhannon

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon May 1 12:55:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 13:10 -0400, James McElhannon wrote:

> Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA

Howdy, James, and welcome, from out here in California, the land of many
Okies who wandered afar.

/me says no more so as to not get in any trouble ...

<snip type="excellent-qualifications"/>

> * Your goals in the Fedora Project
>
> *** What do you want to write about?
>
> I'm open...  At first, I saw the 'command line survival guide' that I'd like to claim.

Go for it.  As a first task, you can your Wiki account and put yourself
in as a writer/contributor for that guide:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocIdeas

Saw that you completed your CLA and I approved your CVS account last
night, so you are well over the hard part. :)

> I would prefer to write my own material first, but that would be fine if that's what is needed.

Actually, what is needed is more new material, so you are definitely on
the right path.

Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/