Spanish Installation Guide

Manuel Ospina mospina at redhat.com
Thu May 11 23:40:51 UTC 2006

El jue, 11-05-2006 a las 09:31 -0400, "Guillermo Gómez S." escribió:
> Hi
>
> I think i have my email (ssh/pgp) ok now. My account seems also to be
> working. What's the next step ? I want to translate Installation Guide
> and Mirror Guide.
Hi,
You can find the instructions at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation

In short, these are the steps:

1. Download the packages from the repository:

export	CVSROOT=:ext:username at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs
cvs co docs

2. Change the OTHERS macro in the Makefile to include es:

        OTHERS = it pt_BR es

3. Make a new PO file for es:

        make po/es.po

4. Translate es.po using kbabek or gtranslator.

5. Once your translation is done commit the po file:

	cvs commit -m 'Any message' po/es.po

6. When the translation is ready commit the Makefile:

        cvs ci -m 'Locale "es" translation finished' Makefile

That's it.

Cheers,
Manuel