Spanish Installation Guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 16 14:15:30 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 20:05 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 11:29 -0400, "Guillermo Gómez S." wrote:
> >
> > Guillermo Gómez S. wrote:
> >
> > Fedora user gomix, aka Guillermo Gómez <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com> has
> > requested membership in the cvsdocs group - that membership needs approval.
> >
> > Please go to
> > https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/groupbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&name=cvsdocs
> > to take action.
> >
> > - -- The Fedora Account System
> >
> > Cant find a place to "act" over the membership.Please help.

Sorry again, I forget the reason but I don't receive account requests
directly.

> Why can't (for instance) I approve these folks, as an FDSCo member?  Who
> controls who gets approval authority?  Would one of them be willing to
> grow the approval group so we can more efficiently get enthusiastic new
> folks in to the working group?

OK, I upgraded you to administrator.  First time I used that tool,
forgot it was there.  Is that the level needed to approve, or does
sponsor work?

Who else would we add to the approver group?

What role do we give them?  My instinct is not to make everyone
Administrator, but I'm unclear if that is the only way.

I'll ask Elliot for clarity, we can decide at the FDSCo meeting later
today who all should have what perms.

Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/