cvs / starting editing + help

Hey Karsten,

You need a Fedora account:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

When you get to the point of asking for 'cvsdocs' group access through
admin.fedoraproject.org, make sure to alert me directly ... I'm not
getting my account request email.  There are a few others who have
permissions to give cvsdocs access,as well.

I have set up my account with fedora and downloaded the client side certificate, but from there i dont know where to go to get cvs group access and cant get into admin.fedoraproject.org.

can you, or anyone, give me a pointer as to this?? As mentioned i am registered on the account system and have the client-side certs and all keys i think (GPG, SSH, Client-side Cert). JUst need to knwo where to go from here really. :-)

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key: AC230C32
****
pub   1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C  C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid     Adam Moreland (MAniX) <journo_bouy hotmail co uk>
sub   2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview