Re: New translation: yum-software-management (pt_BR)

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 22:36, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Rodrigo Menezes translated to Brazilian Portuguese and I revised the
> yum-software-management document. It's now available in DocsProject CVS
> (under the yum-software-management module) and in Website CVS.

Ok, replying to myself: the translated documentation is now available in the
following site:

   http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/yum/pt_BR/

A link was created in in /docs.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds