OPL relicensing

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Wed May 31 15:24:10 UTC 2006

On Sunday 28 May 2006 11:33, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Hi FDPers,

Hau!

> I was looking at the Translation QSG and it appears that it's still
> licensed as GNU FDL.  I show the following contributors to the document:
>
> Manuel Ospina
> José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires
> Francesco Tombolini
> Hugo Cisneiros
> Andrew Martynov
>
> Could each of you check in here on fedora-docs-list, and verify that you
> give permission to relicense this document as OPL?  Thank you and sorry
> for the bother.

You have my permission on the translation. Sorry for the delay, now that my
vacation is over, I'm catching all my "late" mail and pendencies.

BTW, I had translated this document some time ago, and in that time we used to
translate the .xml directly, not using the potfiles method. Now I am seeing
that the potfile is missing. Checking older revisions gave me the
translation-quick-start-guide-pt_BR.xml, so I'll begin to update and get the
content on the .po file.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds