KDE inclusion

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Nov 25 19:05:00 UTC 2006

I went to bed last night thinking, "We need to add Kmail, Konversation,
and Konquerer to the DUG," and then I read this today from John:

> We will need an equivalent Desktop User Guide for KDE like what now
> exists for GNOME. See
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide.
> This should probably be a separate document for now.

I actually think we could just reorganize and put KDE and GNOME content
all into the same guide.  Much of the surrounding content is the same
(logging in, etc.), so it would increase maintenance of identical
documentation.  In XML we can more easily build custom DUGlets, that is,
a DUG with a specific desktop only focus.  I think keeping all eyes on
one DUG with dual-WM support should do it.  Does that sound reasonable?

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project