UPDATE: More translation time!

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jncp at netcabo.pt
Tue Oct 3 15:36:47 UTC 2006

Em Domingo, 1 de Outubro de 2006 22:50, o Paul W. Frields escreveu:

Hi!

On behalf of the European Portuguese team, our work here is done. The FC6
Installation Guide and Release Notes are now fully translated and
spellchecked.

As my co-editor (Pedro Morais - PedroMorais on Wiki) is on vacations, he won't
be able to approve any of the Portuguese docs in the next few weeks.

What I'm asking here is if someone (from the PT-BR team, for example) is
available to validate and approve the PT-PT translations for this release.

Lots of translations have been done for the Docs Project, they're all stated
on the Publish Queue, on the Wiki, but almost none of them have been
published yet and it's too bad if they can't manage to be present on FC6
release.

Best regards

--
José Nuno Coelho Pires