Brazilian Portuguese Translation for RELEASE NOTES (FC6)

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Fri Oct 6 14:31:30 UTC 2006

On Friday 06 October 2006 09:53, José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires wrote:
> Em Quarta, 4 de Outubro de 2006 09:59, o Hugo Cisneiros escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> I forgot to notify the translation team yesterday, but the release-notes
> on 'translate' module were also updated, finished and synced with the
> 'docs' one, for European Portuguese.

Oi Jose Nuno :)

When we got our hands on the translation files on i18n.redhat.com's CVS
yeterday, we realized that it was not finished, but as you said now and
announced before that the commit was done in Docs CVS, I took the Docs CVS
version and replaced it on i18n.r.c. The status page was showing many entries
untranslated, but now it's fine :-)

Thanks!

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds