Publish Queue

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:14:06 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Just FYI, I know there have been requests piling up in the wiki
PublishQueue.  I have had to switch laptops three times in the past
week, between a hardware failure and Rawhide testing, so I haven't had
time to reinstall my web sandbox (part of the requirements to do
publishing, so I can test the results before pushing to the real site).
I am going to have semi-stability for the next couple of weeks now, so
expect some of those things to be cleared out shortly.