fedora-docs-list Digest, Vol 32, Issue 16

Markus McLaughlin markmc34 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 14 16:11:45 UTC 2006

Hello Folks!

I am writing the Introducing Fedora article this weekend and I hope
to have it ready for
review on Sunday Evening.  I am using OpenOffice Writer as my word
processor, I
always use Open Source software for any task I have to perform.  FC6
will be ready in
3 days, I hope all goes well.  I would like to request a Free Media
DVD from Thomas
Chung to avoid trying to download a torrent on a slow DSL line.  I
want to create a
Computer Club in my hometown of Hudson, MA.  I have to purchase a 50
pack of
DVD+Rs so I can distribute FC6 to everyone who joins my club.  I'm
applying for
Fedora Ambassador this weekend as well.  Wish me luck!  :D

Mark McLaughlin - marknetproductionsentrance.blogspot.com