Re: [fedora-java] FOP, gcj, classpath, oh my!

Hi Karsten!

Karsten Wade wrote:
Can someone give fedora-docs-list an update about our ability to put out
a 100% free, gcj-compiled DocBook toolchain?

I've been meaning to test this against Rawhide but haven't got to it yet. When I do, I'll report the status here. (I have a feeling there will have been improvements because of the Java2D work in GNU Classpath).

Tom