Re: Can someone add the link?

Hi Karsten

Sorry reply late, I lost your mail once and got it back now.
http://fedora.redhat.com/About/Projects/translations/, this is the page and only the page I wanted to see the link.
Now I can see the link, thank you very much.

but... the link does not work for me :(
It says '404: Page not found'.

noriko

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 13:34 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:

Hi

Is anyone who can add the link of "Translation Quick Start Guide" into Translation Project page? It would be nice if the link can be found at here http://fedora.redhat.com/About/Projects/translations/ too.

I put up a link on this page, but what other Translation Project page
were you thinking about?

http://fedora.redhat.com/About/Projects/translations/

- Karsten