[fedora-java] FOP, gcj, classpath, oh my!

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Sep 15 08:59:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 19:21 +1000, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Hi people.

Hi Cameron:

I'm going to leave your reply intact below, just dropping a note that I
sent a separate message to fedora-docs-list summarizing the thread so
far and calling attention to what we can do to help.

Of the tools-herders, some are busy with test3 packaging, but we
certainly must have some people with documents they want to test (into
PDFs).

I'll keep both lists informed, for now.  Thanks,

Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project