Re: PDF conversion, stylesheets, new wiki page

Uttered Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>, spake thus:

> Concerning stylesheets, if anyone has any references that might be
> helpful, for example any FOSS project that did produce nice-looking
> PDFs, I'm all ears. I know from past experience, that the PHP project
> rendered nice PDFs and CHMs for their manual (although they stopped
> producing PDF versions some years now...)

I hacked up the Fedora PDF tools for my own use; you might get
inspiration from them:

	http://www.megacoder.com/files/pdf/main-pdf.xsl
	http://www.megacoder.com/files/pdf/megacoder.xsl

HTH

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!