Self-Introduction: Guido Caruso

g.caruso at fedoraserver.org g.caruso at fedoraserver.org
Mon Sep 18 09:36:56 UTC 2006

Hi, all
My name is Guido Caruso from Palermo, Italy;
I an engineer and I work as system administrator in Department of
Hydraulic Engineering - University of Palermo.
I wish to translate Fedora documentation in Italian language.
I have translated some documents of Linux Documentation Project (TLDP)
in Italian (PLUTO-Ildp).
I am administrator of http://www.fedoraserver.org.
I wrote some articles about Linux, published by Linux Magazine, an
italian magazine on Linux and open-source.
My computer skills are considered medium-high for my working environment
as servers: web (apache and tomcat), database (mysql), mail (postfix),
computing (openmosix) and others.
I work from 1999 only with Red Hat and Fedora platforms.

Best regards to all.

pub   1024D/F7C02068 2006-09-17
      Key fingerprint = 7CB0 2580 A3F9 4E35 205C  5FE8 6357 535B F7C0
2068
uid   Guido Caruso <g.caruso at fedoraserver.org>
sub   2048g/D217FD4B 2006-09-17