Self-Introduction: Adam M. Dutko

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Sep 25 14:28:19 UTC 2006

O/H Adam Dutko έγραψε:
> Adam M. Dutko
>
> I live in Cleveland, OH with my wife, two dogs and two cats.  I work as
> a Linux Systems Administrator for a large Chemical Coatings company and
> am currently pursuing my MBA in Operations Management (subject to
> change) and my M.S. in Software Engineering.  My professional and
> personal interests (in no particular order) revolve around open source,
> computing, programming, brewing beer, sewing my own clothes, bike
> riding, rowing, emedded systems and wireless sensor networks.  While
> working at a NASA site one summer as anintern I was fortunate enough to
> be exposed to RedHat 7.3.  From that point I became an avid user of the
> Linux kernel, Open Source and RedHat related distributions.  I was once
> a paying member of the RedHat community when the "RedHat" personal
> distribution was still around, and I use RHEL at work.  With that said,
> I would now like give back to the community that's given me so much over
> the years: a job and a hobby.  My primary goals are to improve upon my
> writing skills while helping the Fedora community.  Considering I am a
> student and work full-time, I will make contributions on a sporadic
> basis.  When I'm finished with school I plan on starting an open source
> company based out of Cleveland, OH.  I'm not exactly sure what type of
> documentation I would like to do, but I do have programming,
> administration and "soft experience" so please let me know what area in
> the Fedora community needs the most help.  Since this is my first
> attempt at writing documentation I unfortunately do not have any past
> projects to tell you about.

Adam, *welcome* to the docs project!

You can read all about it at our wiki pages:

 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs

There are sections about what needs to be done, our current attentions, future
plans etc. Currently we are in a hurry to finish everything for FC6. So, take a
look around and step up to help at a guide/doc you would like to! :)

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas are welcome!

Welcome again.

-dim

--
Dimitris Glezos