Re: quote order (was [Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/UserAccounts" by VladimirKosovac])

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 12:42 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:

> Heh, I wonder when exactly did we start ignoring WikiEditing page?

Someone has actually read that thing enough to start ignoring it?

That is one document that could use some trimming.

The main parts we use are just two sections, combined with our own
guidelines to keep things DocBook ready:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing#Marking_Technical_Terms
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing#Writing_Example_Commands
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki

- Karsten