Who I am

Good morning. My name is Karl Larsen and I want to write the help for the gui device called Users and Groups. I am 72 years old and may die before a project is complete.

On the Fedora list one person said there is a help for this device but I sure do not have it on my F7 or F8.

I can write but it is likely to be old fashioned. I hope that is not a problem.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User