Public key

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Dec 8 21:27:04 UTC 2007

Dan O'Brien wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>>    I was asked to get a Public Key number and got KGpg from yum and it
>> seemed to do what was needed and I have 2 long numbers one called ID
>> and the other is a real huge number. Which of these or another do I
>> need to put in my signature file? I do not see the use yet.
>>
>> Karl
>>

> Karl,
>
> Welcome. you can find the information you need as for what to do with
> your gpg key here
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Regards,
> Dan O'Brien

    Hi Dan, I am spending way to much time on this. I got the first
thing on the web page, a Knog like thing that seemed to work but with no
docs it was bad. I yum removed it and used the simple terminal method
which is a bit more clear.

    I have the finger to put in my signature on Thundirbird but now I
forget where my signature is. I looked at the setup files but missed the
place if there. I recall it is tricky to find.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User