DUG

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Thu Dec 20 01:46:57 UTC 2007

Dan O'Brien wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It's been a busy couple weeks and I haven't had much time to get much
> work done on the DUG. I'm going on a business trip for a couple days and
> had planned on spending the weekend catching up on the DUG. IIRC there
> was talk of having the DUG complete by sometime next week? What needs to
> be done?
>
> Regards,
> Dan O'Brien

Hi Dan,

Thats my fault I was supposed to be working on it this whole week but my
son's been sick since last Friday and he's only just gone to day care
today.  I found some issues with the [1] xfce desktop which I'll fix
tonight.  Other things that need to be added if I remember was
screenshots for kde? [2]

Communications section [3] some information about getting compiz working
though I see issues since the only opensource driver that works
currently is the intel one.

Some wireless, vpn and NetworkManager info[4], Kmymoney [5] and
Multimedia should have and ipod howto since we are allowed to ship it
should also have the steps to get mp3's using the links provided within
the distribution. (I need feedback on this)

I think if all those can be fixed today and I'll endeavor to work my way
down the list if you want to work up the list we can have another look
at it on the list to see what else people think needs to be added.

Regards,

Marc

1: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/XfceDesktop
2: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/KdeDesktop