Self-Introduction: Timothy Murphy

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:26:59 UTC 2007

>     On all your other observations about the Fedora Doc web pages I agree.

Hey,

You know if you're still interested in helping out with docs after all
your troubles with getting started, why not try updating the pages you
found problems with and improving them!?

Might not be documenting the actual operating system but it shouldn't
take too long and once you've done it could well make it a lot easier
for new contributors in the future - would be a great help :D

Best wishes,

Jon