your thoughts on screenshots?

Jason Taylor jmtaylor90 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:11:44 UTC 2007

I agree with the points/arguments made with the caveat that most people
are visually oriented types, especially non-technical users. They aren't
interested necessarily in reading through a paragraph of text where if
they look at a picture with the information they need they are happy.

I agree with you but that doesn't necessarily make it the right thing to
do, I would personally lean more toward a use them *sparingly*, which is
to say, use them only if for some reason you can't concisely describe
with text what you are trying to accomplish, and that would be where
editing/peer-review comes in?

my $.02

-Jason