Re: [Spam] Artwork Proposal for Fedora (Worth watching)

Gayathri Swaminathan wrote:
I am not sure if ya guys are just kidding around ( joking)

But does'nt it look a tad bit insensitive somewhat for an ad?

Gayathri

I don't know about insensitive (that might be a matter of culture and tastes) but it sure does look cheap to me. I don't think anyone in Fedora is interested in doing this atleast officially. For one thing people would have to be in rather awkward positions to emulate the Fedora logo.

This discussion does not belong here anyway.

Rahul