Needed some polish of a howto of the creation of a localized KDE-LiveCD

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:53:44 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-26 at 01:27 +0200, Sebastian Vahl wrote:

> > > This is going to be one of the #1 things people will want quickly
> > > after F7 release.
> >
> > Yeah, and I'm getting a bit tired of other people beating us to the
> > punch (producing content that could be canonical from Fedora).
>
> As an addition to that there IMHO should be also a guide for revisor.
> This provides a nice click&run interface for creating livecds:
> http://revisor.fedoraunity.org/development/feature-list
>
> It should be in the repo soon but I haven't used it yet.

See below ---

> > Sebastian -- are you interested in contributing and maintaining the
> > KDE Live-CD content for a Fedora Live CD Guide?
>
> Sure. But ATM I'm not sure what other content could be fit. (And
> someone must polish my writings..)

We'll take care of that, don't worry.  And you beat me to the punch with
the above.  This should definitely include the idea of spinning your own
using Revisor.  I think having this be a more general document for
making Fedora Live CD's is a good idea, and we can use as the primary
example throughout the document: creating a KDE Live CD.