FDSCo Meeting 2007-10-07 Summary

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:35:09 UTC 2007

Attendees:
-----------
John Babich
Bart Couvreur
Paul W. Frields
Dimitris Glezos
Bob Jensen

* We are up to date on the Release Notes and IG.  JOHN BABICH
volunteered some time next week to help with these docs a bit.

* BART COUVREUR wants to take over helming the AdminGuide and get it on
track for a release.  JOHN BABICH will re-invigorate DUG efforts.  Both
agreed these are core docs that we should be producing, and well.  PAUL
FRIELDS agreed to help with publishing these even if they are
incomplete, in an effort to encourage community input and steering on
these docs.

* PAUL FRIELDS will start a discussion on this list about whether, and
how, to cull our inordinately voluminous task list.  He would like to
cut down on the multiplicity of trackers we are using, which he believes
might overwhelm potential contributors.

There was some additional talk about BART's Training SIG idea.  We
agreed it would be nice to have L10N capability in moodle, which may not
be there now.  We will discuss Training further in the next meeting
after BART gets more input and ideas.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/