Respin docs

Hey all,

We've just been talking in a marketing meeting about trying to get
some documentation up for creating re-spins before F8...

The Fedora Unity people ahve done a pretty good job with a lot of
documentation already so we wondered about pulling it across for
docs.fedoraproject.org - perhaps with a bit of editing and pointing
back to unity?

Is this feasible? What would need to be done? I'd be happy to do the
work for this...

Best wishes,

Jon

NB: http://revisor.fedoraunity.org/documentation