translation-quick-start-guide

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 02:41:08 UTC 2008

Karsten 'quaid' Wade さんは書きました:
> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 10:38 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>
>> I could not notice these bugs, since the default setting of Bugzilla has
>> been reset wrongly to exclude me for 'translation-quick-start-guide'.  I
>> have made the request for correction, so that in the future I should be
>> able to receive a message soon as such bug filed, and thus to attend
>> prompt manner.
>
> Since I'm a CVS admin, I just made that change.  If I did it correctly,
> it should propagate within the hour.  The default assignment is now set
> to 'noriko at redhat.com', the QA to 'aalam at redhat.com', and Cc: includes
> 'stickster at gmail.com'.
>
> Let me know if you want any changes or additions to that.

Thanks for this!
Now I can see that it defaluts me as 'assigned to', however I've been
excluded thus can not receive any message. The test bug has been created
#460242. Once the comment submitted, I got the message on the top saying;

Changes submitted for bug 460242

    Email sent to:
        karstenwade at gmail.com, stickster at gmail.com, aalam at redhat.com,
bugbot at landfill.bugzilla.org, kwade at redhat.com
    Excluding:
        noriko at redhat.com

Can you include me in 'Email to be sent to'?

noriko